The annual QRCA conference is coming soon. This event is a time when qualitative researchers come together to share their knowledge and learn from one another.
Facts about the QRCA
- New Location - October 15, 2014 to October 17, 2014 in Hilton New Orleans Riverside, Two Poydras Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70103.
- Non-profit - They are a not-for-profit association with consultants that conduct various types of qualitative research.
- Mission - Their main goal is to promote the standards of excellence in qualitative research by gathering experts to share their knowledge and experience.
- History - QRCA held their first annual conference in 1983 with 26 NYC based consultants; they have been holding annual conferences to gather experts and newbies from the market research field in one location since 1986.
- Ambassadors – First-timers have an opportunity to meet ambassadors so, they feel more welcome. Find out more here.
What you may find at the QRCA
· Information – Guest speakers will give you information that may help you provide what your clients need.
· Resources –You may find out which types of companies or software can help compliment your research methods.
This is what the QRCA has to say about the conference:
The QRCA conference is the premier conference for Qualitative practitioners, with unparalleled opportunities to:
- Connect and network with other QRCs
- Expand and strengthen skill sets via hands-on collaborative practice
- Learn from the best of the best in the industry
- And more...
Qualitative Researchers goal
- Question - This type of study generally uses open-ended queries.
- Analyze - Qualitative research is conducted to evaluate the reason why people behave a certain way when purchasing.
- Discover - It is used to reveal hidden feelings and thoughts behind a respondent’s initial feedback. Some of the common methods in qualitative research are: focus groups, one-on-one interviews, dyads and triads.
As a market researcher progresses and takes on more clients they find that not all company’s want the same type of research conducted. Qualitative Research is a type of study that discovers the emotions that are involved with purchasing decisions. This type of research is a hypothesis and it typically relies on the market researcher’s ability to assess and evaluate a group of people and deliver results to a client. Some businesses want the analyst to be able to prove their hypothesis.
PowerComars offers a solution that can help you prove the accuracy of your hypothesis. If this is something that you’d like to know more about for you to offer more services to your clients, we would love to talk with you more about it. Contactus at 212-997-2000 or email us at email@example.com